International Science and General Applications (ISGA) is an interdisciplinary journal whose primary objective is to fulfil the need for discussion of basic and applied research results. ISGA meets the needs of professionals and researchers working in several scientific topics. Its aim is to bridge the gap between theoretical research and practical applications with potential real-world use.
ISGA will launch twice per year: in March and in September special issues since the topic of science is large. The editorial policy and the technical content of the Journal are the responsibility of the Editors. The authors are asked to publish in English original and unpublished articles in the corresponding topic of ISGA.
This special issue targets research addressing the impact of social networks in different NLP applications. In fact, Social networks become over the last decade an important research topic. More than 1.5 billion of users are active on Facebook and more than 0.6 billion of users have an account on Tweeter.
This mass of information produces an increasing activity in terms of business and research since most of people access to their social networks via their mobile phones. This special issue expects contributions, in the state of the art, of all facets of Online Social Networks. We also encourage work at the boundary between computer science and humanistic disciplines.
Social networks become over the last decade an important research and applicative. More than 1.5 billion of users are active on Facebook and more than 0.6 billion of users have an account on Tweeter. This mass of information produces an increasing activity in terms of business and research since most of people access to their social networks via their mobile phones.
This special issue expects contributions in the state of the art in all facets of Online Social Networks. We also encourage work at the boundary between computer science and humanistic disciplines.
Some examples of research that would be responsive to this call include:
- - Impact of Online Social Networks on human social behavior
- - Natural language processing of Social Networks data
- - Crowdsourcing of Social Networks data
- - Cross-lingual studies of Social Networks
- - Sentiment analysis and opinion mining
- - Graph analysis applied to Online Social Networks
- - Impact of the use of Arabic dialects in Social Networks
- - Graph analysis applied to Online Social Network
- - Deep learning for behavior analysis in social networks
- - Submission deadline: 15 March 2017
- - Author notification: 15 May 2017
- - Revised paper due: 15 June 2017
- - Publication: 30 June 2017
Prof: K. Smaïli Loraine University Loria (email@example.com)
- Prof Laurent Besacier (Professor at University Grenoble Alpes)
- Dr Khalid Daoudi (Research Fellow at INRIA Bordeaux)
- Dr Denis Jouvet (Research Director at INRIA Lorraine)
- Dr Mikolaj Leszczuk (Assistant Professor at University of Science and Technology AGH Poland)
- Dr David Langlois (Assistant Professor University of Lorraine)
- Prof Chiraz Latiri ( Professor at University of Manouba Tunisia)
- Dr Karima Meftouh (Assistant Professor University Badji Mokhtar Algeria)
- Dr Motaz Saad (University of Gaza)
- Prof Begoña Garcia Zapirain (Professor University of Deusto Spain)
- Dr Amaia Mendez Zorilla (Assistant Professor University of Deusto Spain)
International Science and General Applications (ISGA) welcomes original contributions of fundamental and applied research in science and their applications.
In selecting manuscripts for publication, the editors place emphasis on the quality and originality of the work.
All manuscripts must be submitted to ISGA web-based submission site <http://jneurosci.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex>. The author who completes the submission will be designated as the corresponding author and will be responsible for handling communications with /ISGA/.
Our general guidance for authors can be found below.
We welcome submissions of LaTeX files. Please download the LaTex template adopted for publications in ISGA. If you have used any .bib files when creating your article, please include these with your submission so that we can generate the reference list and citations in the journal-specific style. We welcome also submission of of Word files. Please down the Word Template adopted for publications in ISGA.
Manuscript Types accepted by ISGA
ISGA manuscript types and submission length guidelines are as follows:
- • Regular paper – 12 double column pages (Note: All regular paper page limits include references and author biographies)
- • Short paper – 8 double column pages
The articles published in this number of ISGA are the eighth best papers accepted at the conference International Conference on Signal, Speech and Natural Language Processing (ICNLSSP 2017), http://icnlssp.isga.ma
c 2017 International Science and General Applications (ISGA). No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission of the publisher.
For information regarding permission, write to ISGA Dr M. Diouri, 392, Route d’El jadida, Casablanca 20250, Morocco.
For more information, Please complete the form below: